Vibram V-Run Men - Grey/Yellow
The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN Ultimate Barefoot Running shoe.
Redesigned with a softer upper and perforated to maximize breathability, the V-RUN is now even more comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from a traditional to a minimalist shoe. The thinner sole lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
Vibrams primary design function for the V-Run is for all types of running and in particular road running and gym/treadmill. The special Vibram compounds in the sole offer endurance grip and comfort. The upper has a secure speed lace fastening system and breathable and lightweight upper. Can be worn in full replacement of a conventional trainer or as part of, for example a strength and conditioning training program.
Designed to compliment and flex with the natural movements of your feet. The sensory feedback known a proprioception can allow your brain to make better quicker decisions when foot planting.
The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN was also known as the Bikila Evo.
V-RUN is great for...
- Competition Running.
- Medium to Long Distance Running.
- New Barefoot Runners.
- Mixed Terrain Running.
- Fitness Training, Strength and Conditioning.
- After Sport.
- WEIGHT: Mens size 43= 4.80oz
- SOLE SPEC: INSOLE: 2mm Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner // MIDSOLE: 4mm EVA // RUBBER: 2.5m
- UPPER MATERIAL: Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
- VEGAN // Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
- VEGAN FRIENDLY PRODUCT
The V-RUN's sole is packed with the latest Vibram sole technology.
- Vibram® VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Ultimate in lightness
- Optimum balance of lightness and durability
- Ideal for working on your feet & long walks in the park
- Vibram® XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact and grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT® compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, treking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures.
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability