The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN Ultimate Barefoot Running shoe.
Redesigned with a softer upper and perforated to maximize breathability, the V-RUN is now even more comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from a traditional to a minimalist shoe. The thinner sole lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
Vibrams primary design function for the V-Run is for all types of running and in particular road running and gym/treadmill. The special Vibram compounds in the sole offer endurance grip and comfort. The upper has a secure speed lace fastening system and breathable and lightweight upper. Can be worn in full replacement of a conventional trainer or as part of, for example, a strength and conditioning training program.
Designed to compliment and flex with the natural movements of your feet. The sensory feedback known proprioception can allow your brain to make better quicker decisions when foot planting.
The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN was also known as the Bikila Evo. A particular favourite here at Barefoot Junkie. Let the V-RUN allow you to really Feel Your Run.
V-RUN is great for:
- Competition Running.
- Medium to Long Distance Running.
- New Barefoot Runners.
- Mixed Terrain Running.
- Fitness Training, Strength and Conditioning.
- After Sport.
- The product runs slightly large. Please size down 1 size from your actual VFF size!
- Weight: M43 = 4.8 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA + Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner • MIDSOLE: 4mm EVA • RUBBER: 2.5mm
- Upper Material: Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
- Machine Wach Cold / Air Dry